Stuck for ideas?
Blogging each and every day can be tough.
While we are all bursting with ideas for the first month or so, after that finding new things to blog about is taxing.
Here is a list of 5 ideas that you can use today and tomorrow!
1. Discuss a news event that is linked to your subject or theme
This doesn’t have to be a direct link, but something that is happening in the news that you can relate to your blog in some way.
2. What is your favorite animal and why?
Animals can be totems or symbols which reflect more about what drives us.
For example, a hummingbird or a dragonfly can fly in six directions. They are versatile and hardworking – just like you.
3. How has being a blogger changed your life?
Have you met interesting people blogging? What new skills have you developed?
4. Is there anything new happening in science news?
Science and technology are always coming up with new and interesting theories and gadgets.
Can you relate these to your blog?
5. What movies have you seen that relate to your subject or theme?
Tapping into a newly released movie will increase your searchability.
It will also help you connect with more people and show a deeper side to your blog.
You might also enjoy – 5 more blog ideas that will get you writing today!