100 Blog Posts in One Year
I began this project mid-January, and even I am surprised at how well it is going.
To date, I have been published on 47 sites, which means I am 15 posts ahead of my schedule of approximately 2 per week. (I’ll try to keep this page updated so drop back to follow my results.)
My goal was to get the website, Astro’s Adventures Book Club, out ‘there’ and to improve traffic. It is a young site and while I am blogging furiously, I wanted to see if getting links to it on a wide variety of blogs would help.
Well, the answer is – Yes!
I manage content for many different sites. The site I am writing the 100 posts for and another site I manage have roughly the same amount of blog posts – about 210 each.
The site I have linked on other sites is averaging 170 visitors a week, and the other one 12. These numbers are climbing all the time, but it is a big difference, considering the second site has been around a lot longer.
I record each time I have a guest post published or my website is mentioned, and I track my results in Google.
Keeping reading for a list of all the sites I have been a guest on or click here to see the video and podcast below –
Here is a list of sites I have been a guest on:
1. Maryborough Advertiser (also republished in the Dunolly Welcome Record) – http://www.maryboroughadvertiser.com.au/2017/01/astros-adventure-book-help-build-resilience/
2. Bill Belew’s Forum – http://forum.billbelew.com/topic/2185/congratulations-to-forum-member-susan-day
3. Debra Tidball Author – http://www.debratidball.com/links.html
4. Darren Teaching website (SDA)
5. According to Mandy – http://according2mandy.com/2017/02/08/can-help-child-fall-love-books-reading/#comment-108598
8. Pat Furtenberg Huffington Post bio (MPC) – http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/patricia-furstenberg/
9. Jessa Stephens – http://www.authorjessastephens.com/healing-powers-of-journaling
10. Future Entech – http://www.futureentech.com/2017/03/what-is-future-of-print-books-in-our.html
12. Future EnTech – http://www.futureentech.com/2017/03/the-changing-role-of-grandparents.html
13. Monette Bebow-ReinhaVerified accountProtected Tweets Monette Bebow-ReinhaVerified accountProtected Tweets Monette Bebow-Reinha http://www.grimmsetc.com/ (the link to aabc doesn’t work but it’s on the home page)
14. Future EnTech – http://www.futureentech.com/2017/03/can-relationships-with-grandkids-help.html
15. PNP Authors – http://authorpp.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/pnpauthor-magazine.html
16. Future EnTech – http://www.futureentech.com/2017/03/have-we-forgotten-how-to-be-kind-or-is.html
17. The Writer Room Blog – http://www.thewriteroomblog.com/will-ya-turn-off-that-tv-by-susan-day/
18. Steven Rainbow – http://beneaththerainbow.com/how-i-was-out-smarted-by-a-liquid-soap-dispenser/
21. Jill M Turner https://authorjmturner.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/guest-blogger-susan-day/
22. Angel Clough (mentioned) https://angelclough.com/viewpost.php?id=37
23. Angel Clough https://angelclough.com/viewguestpost.php?id=6
26. Sunday / SpringWell Magazine – http://springwellmagazine.com/index.php/2017/03/30/children-and-education-the-promise-of-the-future-susan-day/
27. Old Mate Media – http://oldmatemedia.com/grandparents-reading-kids/
28. Lauri Frog on a Blog – https://frogonablog.net/2017/04/02/5-ways-to-make-storytime-the-best-time-ever-by-susan-day/
30. Tweet Your Books (permanent listing in free reviews) – http://www.tweetyourbooks.com/p/free-reviews.html
31. Collecting Bulldog – http://www.collectibulldogs.com/life-without-dogs-i-dont-think-so/
33. Future EnTech – http://www.futureentech.com/2017/04/driverless-cars-are-coming-but-are.html
34. RL Stedman – http://rlstedman.com/improve-your-writing/
35. Tabitha Ormiston-Smith – Down in the Dumps – http://topcatsalley.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/beating-blues-when-productivity-fails.html
38. PnP Author Magazine – http://authorpp.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/may-2017-pnpauthor-magazine.html
42. Michael Chrobak – http://www.michaelchrobakauthor.com/susan-day.html
43. Isabella Redman – https://isabelladreamwrites.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/choose-your-book-cover-wisely/
44. Kathryn Lang – http://successfulfreelancewriter.com/hope-takes-action-guest-post-susan-day/
46. Scantily Dad (James) – http://scantilydad.com/dont-wait-to-read-to-your-kids/
47. Gudbe (Shavangi) – http://www.gudbe.com/2017/04/19/5-tips-to-help-kids-read-and-fall-in-love-with-books/