10 ideas to help you create great content and blog posts
Bloggers often run out of ideas to write about.
It can be difficult coming up with new and interesting things to write about day in, day out.
Do not fear!
We are here to help.
Here are 10 things you can blog about right now!
1. Choose a character from a book and retell the story from their point of view
This is a great way to showcase what a skilled writer you are.
2. Describe your favorite place to blog
Is it at home or at a café? What are the benefits of your favorite writing place?
3. What can you hear at this moment outside?
These reflective pieces often lead to other ideas you can share so don’t dismiss them out of hand.
4. Do you have any pets which sit with you when you write?
Who is that little bundle of fur at your feet? Does the cat insist on checking everything you type?
5. What do you do when you take a break from writing?
Are you a walker or do you like to watch TV?
6. Offer 3 tips to people who want to start their own blog
Sharing is caring, as they say.
What do’s and don’ts can you share with someone starting out?
7. What’s your favorite drink when you’re writing?
Are you a coffee or a tea person?
Are there times when you just need to have something a little stronger to get you through?
8. Create a short video about what you do and write about the process
Videos are certainly becoming more popular with web users.
Create your own and talk about what you learned in the process
9. Do you keep a journal about writing?
Why not share some of your thoughts?
Journaling is a powerful tool that helps us unwind and destress.
How has journaling helped you?
10. Do you doodle?
They say a doodle on the side of a page or the corner of a diary can reveal a lot about a person.
Share some of your better ones with your followers and discuss why they are important.